● How much is the membership fee for "Green Fields Tsubuan"? How do I pay?
・ Membership fee will be 500 yen (tax included) per month from June 1st.
・ Annual payment (collective payment) is not possible.
・ Payment method: You can use "credit card payment" and "mobile phone payment agency service" for paid membership registration.
● I tried to register Bitfan ID, new member registration, and takeover registration.
I couldn't do it well.
In addition, if you encounter any problems such as "I can't log in to the bean paste site", "I'm worried if I can register" etc.
● Even if I try to register my ID, I can't proceed with the procedure because I didn't receive a reply email from Bitfan confirming my registration.
* If you do not receive the email, please check again if the email address you entered is correct. Also, check your junk mail folder and promotion folder. * For carrier mail (docomo, au, softbank, etc.), it may be difficult to receive the mail even if you specify the domain, so we recommend Web mail services such as Yahoo! Mail and Gmail.
See here for details .
● I became a member of Tsubuan. How long can I watch member-only content?
Information such as videos, photos, and messages of member-only content is stored for about 3 months.
● When will I receive an email notifying me of the membership deadline?
Notification of expiration will be sent by email to the registered address the day after the expiration date of the membership.
One month after the end of the membership period will be a renewal grace month, so
For example, if the membership deadline is the end of June, you can re-enroll by July 31st.
You can take over the enrollment date and membership number.
● I have taken over the old member, but I am worried that the registration has been completed.
Please check if the following three information has been taken over on the member information page.
・ Membership deadline
* Click here for the procedure ↓
● Change login method ・What should I do if I want to change from Facebook integration to normal "email address & password input"?
1. Click the password in "Account Settings" from My Page.
2. Set a new password with "New password".
Once you have set your new password, log out.
With the e-mail address of "e-mail address" in the account settings and the newly set password
Please log in again.
* Click here for the procedure ↓
● Former members who have completed the renewal procedure-When you receive an email from Bitfan that the membership period has expired
① The day after the membership period expires, you will receive an email from Bitfan notifying you that the membership period has expired.
There is a grace period for the procedure to continue for one month from the end of the membership period, so please complete the payment procedure within the period.
② Click the blue button "Register as a member" on the top page of the bean paste site.
③ You will be taken to the payment screen, so enter the payment information.
④ After completing membership registration
[Bitfan] Midori Karashima Official Fan Club Green Fields Tsubuan Site Membership Registration Completed
You will receive an email.
⑤ From the member information page again, please check if the member information such as the member number is continued. Click here for member information page →https://karashimamidori.bitfan.id/mypage
This completes the payment procedure for those whose membership period has expired.
● I'm celebrating my birthday, where will the birthday message for paid membership benefits arrive?
It will be delivered to the "Message Box" on My Page after 10 am on the day of your birthday.
You can view the received message at any time. If you unsubscribe from the site, you will not be able to view it.
* Click here for the location of the message box ↓
① Open My Page and click the bell mark on the upper right!
② When you open the bell mark, there are items called "Notice to you" and "News".
A birthday message will be sent to "Notice to you".
* On this page, we will update the questions you have asked from time to time.